- This event has passed.
The Gut-Brain Connection Made Simple
February 4, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A Palo Alto Speaker Series online event
Dr. Mitra Ray Research Biochemist | Author
Purchase tickets at Eventbrite
- How many brains do we really have?
- How our gut controls our cravings?
- What is the number-one food you should be consuming daily?
- Why did the sea squid eat its own brain?
- Where does stress come from?
- How can your optimize your brain’s performance?
The path to better health is rather simple. However, it’s not always easy to implement. Mental and emotional wellbeing is the main focus of this seminar. Learn how the bugs in your tummy affect your mood and how can you control them instead of them controlling you. Also learn why plants don’t have a brain but animals do, and how to maximize the ability of your brain to continue to learn and grow you.
Visit PaloAltoSpeakerSeries.com for more information.