- This event has passed.
Pick-A-Party Wants You! Help Raise Money & Strengthen Community
Party throwers and goers wanted! Offer a Party this year to help build our financial reserve. Here’s how it works:
- You create the party, decide how many people to invite, and set the ticket price
- Complete a Pick-a-Party form and turn it in to the office
- We sell the tickets in the courtyard on April 14th
- Proceeds go to our spiritual center
The more parties, the better. Success depends on you! Give or go but do it often. Have a lot of fun, too, while you build community. Here are some ideas:
- Dinner Parties with A Theme – Buffets * Themed Dinners * Barbecues * Ethnic Feasts * Potlucks * Smorgasbords
- Activities – Tours * Tea Parties * Games * Hikes/Walks * Classes * Concerts * Sports Events * Candy Making * Cookie Exchange * Wine Tasting * Card Making *
- Kids and Families – Hikes * Arts & Crafts * Pool Party * Miniature Golf * Bowling * Cooking Classes
- Vacation Rentals – Beach House * Condos * Time Shares * Special Away Places
Need more ideas or for more information on how to host? Check The Party book in the office
Complete and return to the office by Sunday, March 31, 2019. Tickets go on sale Sunday, April 14, 2019. Be specific with the details of your party. Thanks….Let’s have fun and party!