Soft-Opening beginning Sunday, August 1
The Board of Trustees has reviewed the Spiritual Community Survey results and prayerfully discerned our next steps. In following the State of California and Santa Clara County guidelines, we have decided to resume in-person services on Sunday, August 1 with the following guidelines:
- Masks are required indoors for everyone
- Special color and symbol-coded name tags will be worn indicating your desire for hugging, elbows-only, and social distancing.
- The first 3 rows in the Sanctuary and the wing next to the musicians will be closed.
- No Youth Programing will be provided and the nursery remains closed.
- No hospitality will be provided.
- The Bookstore and Office will remain closed.
- All staff, musicians, and platform leaders have been fully vaccinated and will wear masks when not singing or speaking from the platform.
** We honor each other’s choices about masks, hugs, distancing, and attendance **
The Sunday Service will continue to be live-streamed!