Generosity is the quickest path of forgiveness. When you express generosity, you naturally maintain your boundaries and are mindful of the boundaries of others. You are reliable and accountable. You hold in confidence that which is not yours to share. You show up with integrity and nonjudgement.
Wayne Dyer once said, “All forgiveness is self-forgiveness.” When you are generous with yourself, you are naturally generous and forgiving of others.
- Do I assume the most generous thing about the words, intentions, and behaviors of others?
- Am I expressing generosity with my words, intentions, and behaviors?
- Am I generous with myself? Am I gentle, compassionate, and kind to myself?
- Be gentle with yourself and the rest will follow
- Do your favorite forgiveness practice daily – the one that really gives you a felt sense of self-forgiveness
- When you feel a trigger, scan the 7 Factors of Trust (B-R-A-V-I-N-G) and identify which one(s) you are out of coherence with, then, be generous with yourself and gently realign
- Praise your progress! Practice a heart-coherence meditation!
All comments are moderated. Once approved, they will appear on this page.