At the center point of our being, is a point of nothingness which is untouched by illusion, by mistakes, by sin. There’s a point of pure truth. There’s a point of spark that belongs entirely to God. – Thomas Merton
70 x 7 Affirmation: “___(name)___, I fully and freely forgive myself. I loose and release myself and I see my good flowing to me with ease and grace”
Boundaries: Pause ~ Presence ~ Proceed
- Where are you leaking energy?
- When my boundaries are strong, I am filled from within.
- What inner resources can I use to strengthen my inner boundaries?
Reliability: Calm ~ Connect ~ Course
- Do I set realistic expectations for myself?
- Do I set realistic expectations of myself for others?
- What are the benefits when I am reliable?
Praise your progress!
All comments are moderated. Once approved, they will appear on this page.