- This event has passed.
Invisible Wounds: Healing out History, Healing our Hearts
December 10 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
With Dr. Brenda Wade
INVISIBLE WOUNDS: Healing Our History, Healing Our Hearts, is a new and powerful therapeutic wellness program developed by Dr. Brenda Wade for her patients. Designed to unlocked decades of emotional blocks, traumas, the therapy targets undetected emotional scares which can haunt us throughout our lives and damage our relationships with family and loved ones. These long buried unconscious wounds include historical family traumas and political, social and institutional, sexism, racism and homophobia.
Dr. Wade has developed a series of powerful emotional release programs that get to the root of the causation of these Invisible Wounds. We’d like to intro this program to your congregation:
This program includes:
- Understanding the cause of PTS (Post Traumatic Stress)
- Research based definitions and descriptions of PTS symptoms
- How PTS can affect our relationships
- The impact of PTS on our love lives and families
- Proven tools for healing PTS and helping a loved one who may suffer from it
Dr. Wade is a relationship expert, author, and trainer. She reaches millions as the relationship expert on the Dr. Oz Show, host of Modern Love Radio, a sought-after speaker trainer, and best selling author of four books on love.