We all have fears – at home, at work, with family, with friends, in social environments, and more! But fear, while natural and something every one faces, doesn’t have to hold you back.
Here are five simple tips to bust through fear:
- Affirm that the true you, the one not blocked by the fear and doubt, already knows the right path to take.
- Get started! Move your feet and follow your inner guidance – lack of movement can foster and increase fear; moving allows you to step past the fear.
- Hold fast to your vision of where you are going and what you are trying to accomplish – do not become the victim of another’s doubt, disbelief, or disrespect.
- When you awaken to your stories and inner dialog of fear, uncertainty and doubt – stop it! Go back to your vision. Reaffirm that you already have in you everything that you need to be successful.
- When fear takes hold: breathe (or take some time to meditate), ask “what’s mine to do?” and follow your inner wisdom.